- Prices are per person per day with breakfast included.
- Reservations: all bookings and cancellations are only guaranteed with written confirmation. While we may suggest a certain room type, we do not give out room numbers or which floors they are located on.
- Deposit: In order to confirm your room reservation, we require a deposit payment.
- Arrival and Departure day: On arrival day, your room will be available from 14.30. If you are due to arrive after 18.00, we kindly ask you to let us know. On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the room by 10.00am.
- Special Offers: are valid on standard rooms and include breakfast.
- Occupation of rooms for less than one week – on request only.
- Single Rooms – on request only.
- Discounts: 3 or 4 people sharing a room – discount for the 3rd and 4th person with 2 full paying adults (on request only).
- Credit Cards – VISA, Mastercard, bancomat.
- No smoking policy: We kindly ask guests to respect the no smoking policy at Garni Chalet Elisabeth both inside and outside the immediate entrance areas.
- Parking: We offer our guests free car parking
- Pets: On the grounds of hygiene and respect for other guests, we do not allow pets in our Garni.
- Changes to displayed prices: we reserve the right to amend our prices.
- The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated – however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal:
Cancellation: While we understand you may have to cancel your stay with us, we ask you to do this in writing. Up to 4 months beforehand, there is no cancellation fee. After this period, up to 100% of the agreed amount will be charged. The deposit will not be refunded. We also refer to the “General Terms and Conditions” of the accommodation facilities associated with the Tourism Offices of Val Gardena” in their respective valid version which regulate the present accommodation contract.
- Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance.
Click [here] to take your personal insurance.
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/