Alpine Well Being
Searching – letting go - finding
We all live in a fast-paced society which makes it always more and more difficult to unwind and to „letting ourselves fall“. We all lack time and space, the quiet and serenity to recognise the essential in everyday life.
Unforgettable experiences linked to an awareness of life that goes far beyond our daily routines. Being able to relax, letting yourself fall – that is the kind of luxury that we would like to provide for our guests.
Our Chalet Elisabeth follows ecologic and organic guidelines. Construction materials, equipment, furniture and technical equipment have been chosen with great accuracy and attention for the environment. Exclusively solid, formaldehyde-free wood has been used as a precaution against allergies. The dominant materials in our interiors are precious stone pine and larch wood from the local forests of the Dolomites. The ambience is created by warm colours, precious loden-cloth and linen as well as by sophisticated, high quality design. The combination of everything makes our chalet exclusive and individual, just like our guests. You will love it, just as we do!
Elements of well being for our guests:
- The essential basis for well being is nature on our doorstep: the wonderful Dolomites
- as a family-run business we provide personal and individual assistance
- ecologic equipment and construction materials
- healthy living with furniture made of stone pine and larch wood from the local forests of the Dolomites
- Harmonisation of house and guestrooms with stone pine scent
- precious timber parquet floors in all guest rooms
- homemade, seasonal high quality products for a rich and healthy breakfast
- daily fresh fruit, cereal and yoghurt corner for sporty people
- All guestrooms and lounges are non-smoking areas
- Antiallergenic mattresses and bed linen for high sleeping comfort
- big panoramic windows and balcony for all guestrooms
- Individually adjustable heating in every guestroom
- care products in all guest bathrooms
- Private-Infrared-Sauna with light therapy in the DELUXE guestrooms
- Chilled water with stone pine spheres
- well tended relax area in the garden with view on the Dolomites and deckchairs to relax
- little biologic pond with Dolomite spring water which can be used as a Kneipp basin